- Quick response and availability of revert.
- Vast range of options.
- Visible compassion for the traveler.
- Holistic Handholding.
- Online payment gateway (to be instituted in future).
This is a very important aspect in the service industry. When one travels, one prefers to rely on the travel agent that reverts the earliest. It is the same in healthcare (medical tourism). When you are sitting thousands of miles away from home, unwell, an early revert (even if it says – I acknowledge receipt of your email) helps. It comforts the patient and relatives. We nurture relationships with our travelers.
No medical assistance company gives more than two options. We give at least 4 to 6 options with complete line of treatment and cost/stay estimates, doctor’s CV, etc.
We handhold the travelers, act like their family member. For instance, a very minor thing like a complimentary phone call back home (as soon as you land at the airport). Most of the medical travelers are first time travelers to India (in fact a majority of them are first time travelers out of their home country). Imagine – going to a foreign country, alien culture and skin and not having a phone. Just a phone call home instills great amount of gratitude – it builds confidence.
1- We act like a close relative of the patient. That is, even when the patient is admitted in the hospital, we ensure that the hospital and the treating doctor first consult us before finalising any line of treatment.
2- It also involves handling their other visa and/or travel related requests (as and when needed – at extra cost).
• Payment is one of the biggest bottleneck for international patients, especially when they run out of money in India. Funds transfer takes an inordinate long time. And nobody (neither the hospitals, nor the medical travel outfits) have online payment gateways. A simple thing as online payment can empower the family back home to make the payment instantly, which gets credited too instantly, and resolves the big issue that faces a substantial number of medical travelers to India.
• We are working to have this up and running shortly.