PATIENT ABOVE ALL – OUR CREDO
- Identify the hospital and line of treatment (under expert guidance)
- Receive the travelers at the airport
- Ensure the right guesthouse for the travelers
- Handhold the patients through the treatment process at the hospital (in person and/or by phone – as and when required)
- Monitor and track all the admission formalities
- Provide regular medical updates to the sponsor of the treatment (such as, the insurance agency, charity organization, employer, etc)
- Keep track of the additional requirements (if discovered during the treatment) and organize interventions accordingly – to strive to ensure that the treatment process does not get disrupted.
- Handhold the travelers if they wish to get visa for any other country on their way back home (at extra cost)
- Handhold the travelers during their shopping/sight-seeing tours – we may or may accompany the travelers, but we coordinate for a smooth and pleasurable experience (at extra cost)
- In case the patient/attendant are English-constrained, then provide interpreter services (at extra cost)
Disclaimer: This website's content is meant for information purpose only and in no case can be considered to be a medical counselling substitute.